Friday 8 January 2021

UmbrCoach

Introduction

I started my latest side-project around a year ago. Now after several months of "soft launch", I am ready to go full public.

Background

My trajectory as a developer has seen me move through leadership roles in a few companies. During this journey I have come to realise that I really enjoy mentoring and coaching. My proudest moments are when a junior developer suddenly gets it. This gives me great joy.

In the last 12 years I have also been heavily involved in the Umbraco community. This is a great helpful friendly community which has allowed me to contribute in many ways.


UmbrCoach is born!

UmbrCoach is an amalgamation of my positive experiences in the Umbraco community, and my experience of being a coach and mentor. It is my hope that UmbrCoach can gather volunteer mentors from around the world, so we can cover all timezones, and help aspiring developers succeed in their chosen path, no matter where they live. Best of all... It is free!


Help devs find a mentor

You have read this far, so now I need your help. If you know aspiring developers who would benefit from a mentor, please point them to UmbrCoach

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment