Friday 24 December 2010

Mobile internet on Nexus S with O2 is broken

I bought the new (Samsung) Google Nexus S this week. I have to say that it is amazing! It is faster and more responsive than anything I have tried. The only problem I had was that the mobile internet was not working with the retrieved settings.

After googling the hell out of this, checking the manual settings on the O2 website, and even calling tech support, I finally figured out that the settings on the website AND the ones tech support told me were wrong.

Without any further adue, I give to you...

APN: payandgo.co.uk
username: payandgo
password: password
MCC: 234
MNC: 10
APN type: internet

If you're having this issue, hopefully these settings will do the trick.

2 comments:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!cheap mobiles

    ReplyDelete